Built for Speed: The World's Fastest Road Cars
Explore some of the world's fastest cars from 1996 to 2019. Including the Shelby Series 1, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, and McLaren Senna.
- 35 cars are included, foreign and domestic.
- Beautiful full-colour photos are featured with an overview of each car.
- Mid-engine supercars with price tags north of a million dollars.
- Feisty compact sedans bred to compete on the World Rally Championship circuit with a base price of less than $30,000.
- Modern-day versions of the "pony car."
- European sports coupes that rely on lightweight and highly tuned four-cylinder engines for speed.
- Large hardcover book, 144 pages 25.08 x 1.59 x 29.21 cm
"Great book. Bought for my son who loves super cars. Has tons of cars, lots of info on each, and great pictures."