English for Everyone Course Book Level 1 Beginner: A Complete Self-Study Programme
English for Everyone is an exciting and comprehensive self-study course for adults learning English as a foreign language. This course is a unique new series with a visual, engaging, and easy to follow style to make the English language easy to learn. Learn English by reinforcing key language skills, grammar rules, and vocabulary with listening, speaking, reading, and writing exercises. This unique course is easy to use, starting at beginner level and working up to advanced English to help you grow in confidence as you learn. This Level 1 Beginner's guide introduces topics such as jobs and routines, leisure activities, and the home.Audio material is provided at every stage through the English For Everyone website and Android/iOS apps to provide vital experience of spoken English and make even tricky phrases easy to understand. Perfect for personal study or to support exams including TOEFL and IELTS, English for Everyone is suitable for all levels of English language learners.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching materials, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Course Books provide:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and color-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of English grammar, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalized learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their own prompts and translations where needed to help customize English language learning
The English for Everyone Level 1 resources cover the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: A1
- TOEFL (test paper): 0-250
- TOEFL (computer-based test): 0-30
- TOEFL (online test): 0-10
- IELTS: 0-2.5
- TOEIC: 0-200
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a second or foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.
184 pages 20 x 1.7 x 24.4 cm flexicover
TO BE USED TOGETHER WITH PRACTICE BOOK 1
"Absolutely fantastic teaching resource for absolute beginners. Gives examples of both Am. and British English with accompanying free online audio."